Friday, September 14, 2012

It's called Love.

It's the start of a new semester, one year down at BYU-Idaho and I am already on the next.  This semester is going to be a good one because I have finally declared my major as Marriage and Family studies.  I am really excited to do this because I know the devil is trying to fight down marriages and familes and I want to be able to fight against him.
I think loving someone and being able to have a family is one of the greatest blessings God has given us.  He loves us all and wants us all to be able to enjoy that as well.
I have a Mom and Dad with two older sister and one younger brother and we are a very close family and love each other.  We do a lot for each other and we are there to support each other always.
I am grateful for the family and love that I have that I hope to be able to teach and share this with others so that they can have that blessing as well.
~m

1 comment: