Thursday, September 20, 2012

Convenient.

It's really cool how my classes are working out this semester.  I am taking a marriage and family relationship class which goes along perfectly with my family foundations class.  Then I am taking a money management class which goes along with my math class.  With having two family classes it really is amazing how both fit with each other.  It is also never changing.  What I learn in one class is said in the other and they are always connecting together and so from both I am always learning.  With my money and math class it is very helpful because one can help me learn and remember something from my other class.
With these it honestly really helps my testimony to grow.  It shows me that God and this gospel are never changing.  What was said from the beginning to now is still the same and will always be.
Being here at a religious school has really helped me to learn and grow.  I enjoy it here a lot because I feel I am always learning something new and new things are always opened to me.  It also may be that my way of thinking is changing and someone presents a new side to see things that I would never of thought of.  It is always helping me to build knowledge on top of knowledge.
I am excited for my major and know it will be a good one.  I enjoy all of my classes and have such smart teachers that I just love to go and sit and listen to them speak and take in their knowledge.
This all may be busy but I am excited to see how much I can grow.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment