Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm Comin' Home.

Well I sure haven't blogged for a long time.  My sister is starting a blog and I am helping her start one.  While doing that we were checking out my blog and I decided to post again since I haven't for a long time.  I have now completed my second year of college and enjoying some home time.  This last semester has been so fun.  It was hard doing school work because I just wanted to play all the time but I have learned a lot.  Being a marriage and family major I take a lot of classes on marriage and families but also how people develop and why people act they way they do.  I have had so much fun in these classes and really have learned some interesting stuff.  This up coming semester is going to be a busy one with 15 credits and coordinator over work.  I also applied to be a manager in this service group we have on campus so we will see how that goes.  While here at home though we are going to be doing a little stay-cation.  I love these and I cannot wait for the bliss to hang out with my family for some time.
~m

No comments:

Post a Comment